You Can Help
- Online – This is the best way to donate as it saves us administrative work and fees.
Donate one time or set up automatic monthly donation.
- By cheque – Please make cheques payable to Mississauga Humane Society and mail to:
PO Box 152
3353 Credit Woodlands
Mississauga, ON, L5C 2K1
- By Credit Card (one time or monthly donation).
Contact us for more info.
- Estate for a Haven/Sanctuary
- Canadian Tire Money
- Dog Supplies including: Dog food (dry and canned food), Dog treats & cookies, Crates, Strong Leashes
- Cat Supplies including: Cat Food (dry and canned), Cat Litter, Carriers, Litter Boxes
FOSTER PARENTS ARE OUR LIFEBLOOD! Since we don’t have a shelter, the Foster Care program is crucial to our rescue work and the well being of the animals. Most of the animals that come into our care are in desperate need – neglected, abandoned and/or with behavioural/health issues. It is therefore important to give them as much comfort and security as possible. A foster home provides the animal with a temporary home where it can feel like a valued family member. Foster homes not only spare them from the stress of confinement in a cage in a shelter/boarding facility, but also provide these animals a loving home environment and adequate socialization, and make them more adoptable. Most of our rescued animals stay in foster homes until adoption. Without foster homes, we have no choice but to place these animals in a boarding kennel. Learn more
Can you volunteer your time? We need volunteers 18 years of age and older:
- Foster parents for dogs and cats
- Drivers (pick up/delivery of animals betwteen foster homes/vet clinics/shelters)
We also need professional assistance from: